Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford town first date ideas?

Options
  • 02-01-2018 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I don't know Wexford town at all but I'm relocating there over the coming days and I've a first date with a guy (not from Wexford) this weekend. I'm trying to find some ideas as to what to do for our date apart from the traditional lunch/dinner/coffee. It would have to be in the town though as I don't particularly want to travel. I'm open to all suggestions. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

https://m.facebook.com/Warren-Gillens-Cistín-Eile-103065613076369/

And maybe The Sky and The Ground just down the street for a drink?

The Arc cinema is just off Redmond Square if you fancy a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Pop into Simon's for a pint on the main street there. Nice relaxed ambiance and lovely beers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Since you ask for suggestions other than lunch/dinner/coffee, the ice skating ring is operating on the quay until Sunday. That would be something a bit different. I know you said you wanted to stay in Wexford but if it is a day-time date and the weather is no too nasty consider going out as far as the Heritage park. There is a lovely stroll around, with a guide if you want and it is a lovely spot for a coffee also. Wexford Wildfowl Reserve is a bit further out but also a good spot to pass an hour or 2.

Have fun and I hope it goes well for you.

Advertisement