Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for full time crypto traders to form a smart team of 10-20 members

Options
  • 24-12-2017 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone,

I want to create a small team that have been trading cryptocurrencies for over 8 months and are eager on improving and staying motivated to increase their portfolio.
    I don't want this to be "another" telegram group where people just talk nonsense, shilling random coins and hodl memes.

You need to have technical analysis skills and some understanding of market cycles and psychology.
    I'm looking for confident and dedicated people that are constantly improving and learning from their mistakes like I have throughout my journey in the market.

I want this to be a place where we can properly analyse the market as a whole to maximise our vision of the market and our opportunities to profit together.
    If you are one of those people and want to commit to being part of this team. Then send me a message and lets do this! I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Hmm, where are you based? No post history here. I'm interested in some theory crafting and strategies, I've been doing this for years (or as close to it as possible given the lifecycles we are talking about) but I don't really want to hook up with a Pump and Dump group of strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Z0zz

Hey Matt,

I'm from Dublin. Thats exactly why I don't want to have a big group where people just talk random crap without understanding anything or just "Pump and Dump". I've been successfully trading by myself for about 8-9 months and now feel comfortable with my entries and exit targets and would like to create a group of similar minded people that also have an understanding of swing trading and not just holding their coins forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Z0zz wrote: »
    Hey Matt,

I'm from Dublin. Thats exactly why I don't want to have a big group where people just talk random crap without understanding anything or just "Pump and Dump". I've been successfully trading by myself for about 8-9 months and now feel comfortable with my entries and exit targets and would like to create a group of similar minded people that also have an understanding of swing trading and not just holding their coins forever.

Any room for an apprentice...OK if it's a no as wouldn't want to be seen holding you guys back.
    But would love to be involved and learn from like minded people - learn quick and soon be also contributing.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

Z0zz wrote: »
    Hey Matt,

Hey,

I'd definitely be interested.

I started mining LTC in 2013. Bought and sold using Wex. I made a huge error at the time. I thought I backed up my wallet, but failed. And sold the hard drive where everything was stored. In today's terms, I've lost almost 50k worth. I mean... who'd have thought it would catch on, eh?

I'm back and getting up to speed now. No mining, just trading. Mostly invested in XRP at the moment, holding a small amount of BTC and ETH, and day trading LTC from time to time. Have some random alt coins. Made some wins and losses. I have more to learn, but I'd love to join the group if you'll have me. Feel free to PM to talk further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

vard wrote: »
    Hey,

I'd definitely be interested.

I started mining LTC in 2013. Bought and sold using Wex. I made a huge error at the time. I thought I backed up my wallet, but failed. And sold the hard drive where everything was stored. In today's terms, I've lost almost 50k worth. I mean... who'd have thought it would catch on, eh?

I'm back and getting up to speed now. No mining, just trading. Mostly invested in XRP at the moment, holding a small amount of BTC and ETH, and day trading LTC from time to time. Have some random alt coins. Made some wins and losses. I have more to learn, but I'd love to join the group if you'll have me. Feel free to PM to talk further.

Very much similar to Vard, was invested lightly in LTC and BTC for a couple of years and am now heavily invested in XRP while day trading XVG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Drumorig

I'm slightly interested, you asking for traders has me worried though.

What are you trying to do, start a hedge fund?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

This looks like its going to be some form of a Dublin group? or are you thinking some form of online meets like Google hangouts?

As for me, I think I''ve made every bad decision you can with trading stocks, form buying too high, buying on a whim, doing no research, selling too early, listening to the wrong people, not keeping proper records etc etc!!
    If only I could turn back the clocks :D

Advertisement