Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

SEPA to kraken, reference field too short?

• 22-12-2017 10:17am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion
    /flails limbs

I'm trying to set up a transfer on kraken, has anybody done this with PTSB? The reference field isn't long enough for my reference number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ Tango One

I'm trying to set up a transfer on kraken, has anybody done this with PTSB? The reference field isn't long enough for my reference number.

Yeah they give you space to add an extra comment space when you actually go to send the funds. It worked for me although I did a small transfer first to check it worked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion
    /flails limbs

I contacted PTSB now and they said the same, I'll send a euro and see! Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭ SkySter

Had the same issue. Removing spaces on the kraken ref worked.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 59,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion
    /flails limbs

SkySter wrote: »
    Had the same issue. Removing spaces on the kraken ref worked.

Thanks. Still wasn't room for the kraken.com bit, did you add that somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭ SkySter

Thanks. Still wasn't room for the kraken.com bit, did you add that somewhere?

My recollection was that this wasn't needed so I removed it. The key part is the ref number so Kraken know what wallet to put the funds in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement