Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broomfield Village midleton

Options
  • 17-12-2017 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Thinking of buying an apartment here. Anyone in area know what it is like. Is the broadband any good? Is the area quite ? Just wondering are there any issues I should be aware of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,068 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I know someone there and they have issues with the management company. Worth looking into.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Broomfield village is lovely. I'm up the other end from the apartments. You'll be across the road from the fibre cab, so you should be getting very good fibre speeds. I'm in the middle of both cabinets in the estate, so a good distance from the cab and get about 45 into the house.
    You'd be 5 mins walk from the train station and about 15 mins walk into Midleton itself. 
    It doesn't look like there's a huge amount of parking in there so I'd check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭yogmeister

Hi we rented s ground floor apt in hollygrove a few years back and found it terrible . we had damp issues almost immediately. i dont know where we just unlucky or are they just poorly built apartments or what . also the management company can be a bit unhelpfull at times .we had no issues with broadband at the time actually found it quite good . parking was no problem either as there is a private car park at rear. overall it was a nice area too

Advertisement