Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for bicycle repairs in East Cork?

Options
  • 11-12-2017 10:24pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm rather desperately looking for a good cycle repair place. I'm based in Cobh, and recently brought my bike to the shop in Midleton - I needed the gears re-adjusted, new break pads and wanted new tyres. Got the bike back with the gears actually worse than they had been before, the breaks catching (and when I checked still with the old pads on) and something being very wrong somewhere I can't quite figure out. It's not just the catching brakes, there's something else making the bike very hard to ride now, I'm suspecting something being out about the rear wheel.

So I'd really like a good shop, but not sure where to find one. A friend recommended a place in Kinsale, but that's a little too far out for me to cycle.

Any recommendations, please?

Comments

Advertisement