Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Irish Cryptocurrency Trading Telegram Group

• 07-12-2017 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20 ✭✭✭ MaxWick

Hi,
    I want to create a Telegram group for crypto traders and analysts who have been in the space for a few months or for anyone who wants to start or just hang out in the chat.

I've been successfully trading BTC and altcoins for a few months now and I would love to have some people to bounce ideas for trades and positions. It's very boring when none of your friends are interested in crypto or trading in general.

I hope to see some of you there. You can just click here and join if you have Telegram (Crypto Traders Ireland)

EDIT:
    There is actually a boards crypto group that already exists and I didn't know of. You can join that one here.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Zascar

PM Sent

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Zascar

So lads we have one of these set up already of boards members as a place to chat before this forum had been approved. Link is https://t.me/joinchat/GL0rEw00CWENTsglPy112Q if you want to join in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭ The One Doctor

Woohoo!

Advertisement