Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Cryptocurrency Trading Telegram Group

Options
  • 07-12-2017 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    I want to create a Telegram group for crypto traders and analysts who have been in the space for a few months or for anyone who wants to start or just hang out in the chat.

I've been successfully trading BTC and altcoins for a few months now and I would love to have some people to bounce ideas for trades and positions. It's very boring when none of your friends are interested in crypto or trading in general.

I hope to see some of you there. You can just click here and join if you have Telegram (Crypto Traders Ireland)

EDIT:
    There is actually a boards crypto group that already exists and I didn't know of. You can join that one here.

Comments

Advertisement