Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Fancies For Today III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I had decided to put up a second bet in the 4.45 but the odds do not seem good enough on reflection so i will leave it alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Out of pig iron what is it, I might stick it in a trixie.

Its Titan Rock in the 4.45,is well enough handicapped,I was hoping for 10s.

Was 13 to 2 last night now 7s,I wilm back it ew 5 places if and when it goes to 8s.

It's a 20 runner handicap so need 8s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭liamtech

Any chance ye would let me in on the trix!! I have an itch for a patent myself.. I nailed a patent a while ago and i was smiling for weeks!

I only bet single Euros or less because I'm the ultimate 'responsible' punter. But even with 50cent on a a trix or a patent. I walk around with a spring in my step.

@zimmermania thanks AS ALWAYS for the tips!

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

A big drifter,obviously today was not the day.

• Advertisement

As Concert Boy was drifting a bit I did not do the lucky 15 or yankee might have a little ew on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭jack01986

Nice one Zimmer, are you going to take a chance on Darkness in the last?

No Darkness is off my radar,Omeara is running him so often now that there cannot be a plan,just hoping for the best.welk handicapped now but probably has his own ideas about the game.

Had a nice winner yesterday but had too little on.

Beaten in a photo for a grand,won a couple of hundred so not too upset,had every chance to lay McCarthy but sadly resisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭bassy

bad pic quality and i do not even no what bet or horse you done zimmer ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Hibrasil

Thats what is called "fire in the belly"....well done!

• Advertisement

PP not renowned for genorosity has given us a bit of a chance today by paying 4 places in the 10 runner handicap at 2.25.

It is a trappy handicap but i tipped Forza Orta when it last ran in a big field York handicap finishing 7th but only beaten just over 3 lengths.

At 7 to 1 the 4 places it looks an ew bet to me only one lb higher than when last winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,130 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

17.25 No6 won 5-2

16.40 No9 8th 5-2

16.50 No10 8th 11-2

17.35 No9 2nd 5-1

17.00 No7 Won 5-1

16.35 No4 2nd 7-2

6 staked

7.5 returned

Post edited by BorneTobyWilde on

• Registered Users Posts: 34,130 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Turned a profit, hit the post with 2 . 1.5 point gain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭hayrabit

getting 5/2 on JP horse (no. 6 , 5.25) most impressive !

as far back as I can remember, all I've ever wanted to be is a layabout 😊

• Advertisement

Ascot is ok so far,a 25 to1 and a 40 to1 placed from 2 selections in the Hunt cup would have been fantastic if SONNY LISTON had been 1st instead of 2nd but as long as i am making a few quid its not too bad.

Today ELDAR ELDAROV has been laid out for the Gold Cup 4.20 and while he has never run this far Varian knows what he is doing.

Wise Eagle also runs and i dont think he is good enough (had a small share in the horse a few years ago!!!) but wish his connections well,they bought him for around 7000 if i remember correctly😣.

DRUMROLL and BOLD ACT (bold acts chances would be enhanced by a good run from Bertinelli in the 3.05) are my two in the 5.35 and in the very competitive 6.10 BIGGLES can shoot them down (its my age) VAFORTINA needs to improve only a little to be involved.

In the Britania Stakes at 5.oc a small ew on french trained BLESS at a very big price might give a return, books goin 6 or 7 places

Advertisement