Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Bellagio man in the 7 at dundalk.

Jockey chooses it over gegenpressing who he finished a close 2nd on last month so I'm hoping the jockey knows more than his 13/2 price suggests.

It's a maiden so I'm not going wild. Backing for interest

Bellagio man in the 7 at dundalk.

Jockey chooses it over gegenpressing who he finished a close 2nd on last month so I'm hoping the jockey knows more than his 13/2 price suggests.

It's a maiden so I'm not going wild. Backing for interest

Money came. Went off 3/1. Beaten a length. Typical

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Magic in the making 5/1 chelmsford 6.20
    Win for me,got word for it.

bassy wrote: »
    Magic in the making 5/1 chelmsford 6.20
    Win for me,got word for it.

Nuff said about that..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

15.10 Lingfield, Harry's Bar 9/2 pp go 4 places

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,402 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

2:00 Lingfield, sky go money back up to a tenner if your horse comes second.

Gone with Hollie Doyle on Amtiyaz @ 5/1

weird one was on pp site and 3.15 haydock has outonpatrol as 15/8 fav,while on bet365 its 12/1 and 6/4 on bar one site.whats going on there??

i,ve had 5 ew on it at 12/1 on bet365,strange pricing by bet365

its 9/1 on coral.

weird one was on pp site and 3.15 haydock has outonpatrol as 15/8 fav,while on bet365 its 12/1 and 6/4 on bar one site.whats going on there??

i,ve had 5 ew on it at 12/1 on bet365,strange pricing by bet365

its 9/1 on coral.

9/2 on sky bet.

9/2 on sky bet.

sorry got 12,s on bet365 earlier,it is 9/2 now there to.

9/2 on sky bet.

when i got it at 12/1 about a hour ago it was still 15/8 on pp and 6/4 on bar one,also was fav on boylesport at the time i got it at 12/1 on bet365 its a strange one.might not be anything in it put i threw on 5 ew.

• Advertisement

its 11/1 on bet365 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

I’m assuming paddy price is a mistake but skybet are covering themselves somewhat?

munster87 wrote: »
    I’m assuming paddy price is a mistake but skybet are covering themselves somewhat?

how does pp have him 15/8 fav? and not a word about him in there race review,its a puzzler ...................................

how does pp have him 15/8 fav? and not a word about him in there race review,its a puzzler ...................................

also another bookie has him 15/8 fav

1:50 Musselburgh, sky go money back up to a tenner if your horse comes second.

Gone with Marshall Dan @ 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Just got a text for a tip in the 8.38 @ central park for a dog. I don't usually bet on dogs but the chap is fairly in the know.

Trap 3. I've just backed it @ even money but 11/10 or so now.

On a cat run so avoid french dynamite in the 3.50 tomorrow. Im backing it around 11/2.

Also on rachel blackmore in the national if ye want to rule out another!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

JP's horse, Off you go , was a bit one paced in Cork last time out but I would expect a bit better today, 11-2.

3 years later the horse that started this thread + myself is running in the grand national tomorrow. At 20- 1 is worth an ew for old times sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Two horses who perfomed well in Cheltenham might be worth an ew double at Fairyhouse.

JEFF KIDDER 2.40 and THE BOSSES OSCAR 3.50.

The National at 5 oc is always a good race and the one i have backed ew at 28/1 is JPs FITZHENRY who ran a nice trial for this last time,
    He was fancied for this in 2018 but was only 2nd reserve and did not get a run,ran well last year in a good handicap at Cheltenham off 142 and looks to have been prepared for this (along with many others) and gets in off 137.

The horse has the perfect weight for this (10-8) going on past performances and is well handicapped with a few in the race,PP go 6 places and at 28/1 i just had to back him at that price ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

e/w Cokobeach in the Irish GN fantasy bet for me

• Advertisement

Absolutely fantastic display of racing, riding and jumping today by Freewheelin Dylan. Congratulations to all connected with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,781 ✭✭✭jacool

Absolutely fantastic display of racing, riding and jumping today by Freewheelin Dylan. Congratulations to all connected with him.
    I'm kicking my family out of the house.
    They all discussed FD, due to the name, and then they went and picked other nags :(
    150/1 - the jockey was on radio today great chat.
    Said he knew the horse could jump and that he'd have fun.
    He added that he had ridden 5 lots out that morning and "had ridden 5 Grand National winners" - fair play to him. The jump at the last was a beauty and won him that extra space he needed.

Aussie Valentine is on a nice mark now in the last at Gowran

munster87 wrote: »
    Aussie Valentine is on a nice mark now in the last at Gowran

Placed at 16/1 sp, will do

Brewinupastorm and the stupidly named eileendover for me tomorrow. 3.25 and the last.

Small double.

(So cross them off yer fancys!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Mi Laddo 2.30 Taunton at 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Mi Laddo 2.30 Taunton at 5/1

I do not see this winning or even lucky to place. Unplaced in 11 starts and last win January . 6th on latest outing and 15 lengths behind winner. Have you some information that others do not or do you just like the name. The.only saving grace is the bad quality of the horses.

I do not see this winning or even lucky to place. Unplaced in 11 starts and last win January . 6th on latest outing and 15 lengths behind winner. Have you some information that others do not or do you just like the name. The.only saving grace is the bad quality of the horses.

A bit disingenuous to suggest a guy with 23k posts is going to recommend a horse based on its name.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I do not see this winning or even lucky to place.

Don't like it, don't back it. It's your money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

A bit disingenuous to suggest a guy with 23k posts is going to recommend a horse based on its name.

When I said like his name I was being sarcastic. It was a joke not meant to offend anyone. I wanted to find out the source of information on the horse because I don't see it based on form. Relax.

Advertisement