Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Food Kitchens to rent

• 20-11-2017 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 Irish foodie

Hello,

Does anyone know of a kitchen space in waterford where you can rent for food production? Please let me know if you know of anywhere or If you have advise on it. Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Dizzyblonde
    Category Moderator

Mod note: I've moved this into the Waterford City forum because you're much more likely to get replies here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭ dartboardio

Would Hook & Ladder do it? they have a cookery class space upstairs with probably 15-20 benches, i'm sure you could rent one for a few hours a day / week

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭ Fishy1

Not Waterford I know, but the Thomastown School of Food has an incubation kitchen for food producers.

https://schooloffood.ie/incubation-kitchen

Advertisement