Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Lego Trade Federation MTT

• 07-11-2017 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ Megager

Hi all,
    I am sorry to bother ye with such a silly question. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable places to pick up old versions of Lego star wars set. My some has his heart set on this model, which I understand was retired.

Lego Trade Federation MTT, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 7662-1

Thanks so much for any advice/direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭ mloc123

Megager wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am sorry to bother ye with such a silly question. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable places to pick up old versions of Lego star wars set. My some has his heart set on this model, which I understand was retired.

Lego Trade Federation MTT, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 7662-1

Thanks so much for any advice/direction.

Bricklink.com will be your best bet or ebay. As ever, buy from sellers with good feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭ NinjaTruncs

What condition are you looking for? new used, need box or instructions?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ Megager

What condition are you looking for? new used, need box or instructions?

To be honest I don't mind. Be good to have instructions and all the pieces. The box wouldn't last long anyway ðŸ˜. I reckon it's expensive with box packaging etc

I'll check out that site above. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭ NinjaTruncs

I have one, but I would need to find it, it's in a box somewhere after moving, and I'd need to make it to check which parts are missing, i know there is one 10x10 dish missing, but let me find it and make it and I'll let you know how it is. I don't think I have instructions or box.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ Megager

I have one, but I would need to find it, it's in a box somewhere after moving, and I'd need to make it to check which parts are missing, i know there is one 10x10 dish missing, but let me find it and make it and I'll let you know how it is. I don't think I have instructions or box.

Wow that would be great. Didn't expect to find one here. I'd say instructions could be downloaded anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement