Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Lego Trade Federation MTT

Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ Megager

Hi all,
    I am sorry to bother ye with such a silly question. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable places to pick up old versions of Lego star wars set. My some has his heart set on this model, which I understand was retired.

Lego Trade Federation MTT, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 7662-1

Thanks so much for any advice/direction.

Comments

• Megager wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am sorry to bother ye with such a silly question. I am wondering if anyone knows of any reputable places to pick up old versions of Lego star wars set. My some has his heart set on this model, which I understand was retired.

Lego Trade Federation MTT, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 7662-1

Thanks so much for any advice/direction.

Bricklink.com will be your best bet or ebay. As ever, buy from sellers with good feedback.

• What condition are you looking for? new used, need box or instructions?

• What condition are you looking for? new used, need box or instructions?

To be honest I don't mind. Be good to have instructions and all the pieces. The box wouldn't last long anyway ðŸ˜. I reckon it's expensive with box packaging etc

I'll check out that site above. Thanks

• I have one, but I would need to find it, it's in a box somewhere after moving, and I'd need to make it to check which parts are missing, i know there is one 10x10 dish missing, but let me find it and make it and I'll let you know how it is. I don't think I have instructions or box.

• I have one, but I would need to find it, it's in a box somewhere after moving, and I'd need to make it to check which parts are missing, i know there is one 10x10 dish missing, but let me find it and make it and I'll let you know how it is. I don't think I have instructions or box.

Wow that would be great. Didn't expect to find one here. I'd say instructions could be downloaded anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement