Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Motherland - BBC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Wonder if there will be a season 4? It's a great show, not a bad episode in the 3 seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 84,983 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Motherland Christmas 2022 festive episode airs on Friday 23rd December at 9.30pm on BBC One (rather than it's usual BBC Two slot) and will be available to watch on BBC iPlayer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Thanks, I'll be singing that theme tune in my head all day now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Great episode, it's such a good show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

I bawled! 🥹 it is such a good show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ah Jaysus so sad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Started watching this based on a recommendation. Not really liking it to be honest. All the characters are horrible, which I guess is what they are supposed to be. Diane Morgan's character is the only somewhat likeable character, and can be very funny at times. The main male character is probably the most annoying character I've ever seen in a TV show, I can't stand him. I'll probably finish it, I'm on S2 now, but I'm not really seeing what the big fuss about it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

honestly life is too short….give up on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭waywill1966

That’s a pity but at least Mandy is on and I liked the first two eps this week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have watched 5 of the new 6, 5 is genuinely bonkers, great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,730 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

TBH it had run it's course.

Advertisement