Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravel for driveway

Options
  • 30-10-2017 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭

Hi, me again. Is there anywhere in Cork (north-west preferably) that delivers gravel in small amounts? I got some delivered recently for my back yard and driveway but it ran out before it covered the whole driveway. The area I need it for is about 100 yards by five feet.
    I only need a small amount but I don't have a trailer, nor do I have a hitch on my car so borrowing a small trailer is out for me. The quarries only deliver large amounts but I don't need a large amount.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Can you buy large bags as in industrial large white plastic bags that need lifting with a fork lift In like a co-op? They'd deliver for a fee. Can I ask (pm if you'd perfer) roughly how much was a lorry load of stone for the yard/driveway. I need to get at least one load I reckon as what we have has become compacted and potholes:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

What would I expect to pay for lorry load of rough gravel dug straight from quarry. Want to fill in a low spot inside a gate

Advertisement