Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best areas to live in Wexford town

Options
  • 09-10-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Evening all
    Considering a move to wexford town and would love to hear from anyone familiar with the town for advice.To me it seems a really nice town but I suppose,like any town it probably does have areas that maybe are not as quiet as others for a settled couple.Hoping someone might cast some light on this topic for me.There are other threads on here but none really address this.
    Many thanks in advance for your help.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Ultraman100

wally9 wrote: »
    Evening all
    Considering a move to wexford town and would love to hear from anyone familiar with the town for advice.To me it seems a really nice town but I suppose,like any town it probably does have areas that maybe are not as quiet as others for a settled couple.Hoping someone might cast some light on this topic for me.There are other threads on here but none really address this.
    Many thanks in advance for your help.:)

if u do the wexford marathon u could see a few of the areas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Moved from Athletics

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Most of Wexford is great to live in - there's really just a small handful of areas to avoid, most of which would be reflected in the price of the house (assuming you are buying).

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

The area i live in is great not too far from town centre and near enough some shops, pub etc.
    Its a quiet enough area, mostly older family's were the children have moved, a few younger family's as well.
    I think there is houses for sale in the area at present.

Feel free pm me if you want more info.

Advertisement