Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please someone on 3 network mobile help me access pre sale tickets for upcoming gig

• 08-10-2017 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I've recently moved from Donegal to Derry, I'm now on a uk contract so do not qualify for the pre sale tickets which come on sale on Tuesday.

I'm hoping someone on 3 may be able to help me out.

I need to get tickets to the roger waters us and them gig at the 3arena on June 26th.

Now general release is this Thursday coming ( and I'll be in work) but they are doing pre release tickets this Tuesday. So 3 customers obtain a text code to access the pre release tickets.

3Arena

Presale Tickets - Three Community

It's for the fiancee's birthday, I've hotel and all booked and worried I might miss out as I've been shafted left right and centre recently trying to get tickets to different events.

In other words, would it be possible for you to obtain a pin/text code so I can obtain the tickets. It would be so greatly appreciated, please someone drop me a private message for help 🙂

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B00641103

Guys do I need to log into 3 to use the code or can I just go to the link they send you with the text to order the tickets?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement