Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Charger

• 03-10-2017 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So I own a lipo airsoft charger but two days ago I was airsofting for about 6hours with a 7.4v battery at 2000mah so it did not die and today I go to charge the battery and the charger says that its full the light is green and that informs you that it is charged so Im wondering dose it still charge even tho the light is green?
    Thanks for help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Fresz19

is it smart charger? If so then it will keep it at 95-100%...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AIRsoftFreak.2

Yes it is but I used it for 6hours and when I went to charge it says the bettery is full :/

Hold on... You had it connected for 6h ;) you didn't use it all the time unless you want to tell me that you were nonstop spraying for 6h :D

So if you used it casually (some single fire action with occasional short full auto) then it would make sense that power would be barley used.

I give u example that happens to me - I was in my car listening to music (engine off), when I turned the key car wont start... So I turned off everything, waited 5min and then I started my car normally. Can't explain it but it seems that batteries collect some power back...

I might be talking rubbish, I am not electrician...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AIRsoftFreak.2

no I played for 6hours I didnt full auto at all really but when i plugged it in it says that its fully charged i havent tryed charging it since i was sure it would be pointless since it says that its full but, wouldnt it be used up after 6hours its 2000mah

Nah, I don't think so. Check it before next game if its still charged... If so then I would not be worried - unless it dies mid game...

• Advertisement
Advertisement