Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Competition :)

• 01-10-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 pro_gnostic_8

To mark the beginning of our new sub-forum .......... a little fun Competition. Everybody welcome to join in.

Simply post your prediction of the Bitcoin price as you think it will be on Friday Oct 6th at 18:00 hrs.
    NOTE:
    1) Your prediction price MUST be denominated in Dollars.
    2) Entry MUST be posted by Wednesday Oct 4th at 18:00 hours. Any entries after that cut-off time will be void and unconsidered.
    3) No editing of your prediction after you post it.
    I will take a screen-shot of the Bitstamp bitcoin price at precisely 6.00 pm on this coming Friday. The winner will be he/she whose prediction is closest.

The Prize
    Nothing fancy or valuable, but it is quite unique. A never-worn (still in packaging) light khaki baseball cap with the Bitcoin logo and a "Just Hodl It" meme. I had these made some time ago; there are only two of them extant -- I have one and you the winner will get the other. :)
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...mZpdVNyVWtmQ2s

Comments

Advertisement