Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Lyp Sync Battle Fundraiser for GAA club

• 28-09-2017 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24 ✭✭✭ Reilly88

Hey
    We are thinking about rinning Lyp Sync fundraiser for a GAA club.
    We have got a talk from the organisers of the event and it was very good but want to put it out there to you what you think. Pros cons, sponsors, booklets, raffles, ticket sales, hotel etc.
    I'm hoping someone on here might have been involved in a committee that had organised one before. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Hammer Archer

Never involved in one but I know a club near to me (Donaghmore/Ashbourne) had one last weekend. I'm sure if you were to contact them, they'd be more than happy to give some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭ clint_silver

Reilly88 wrote: »
    Hey
    We are thinking about rinning Lyp Sync fundraiser for a GAA club.
    We have got a talk from the organisers of the event and it was very good but want to put it out there to you what you think. Pros cons, sponsors, booklets, raffles, ticket sales, hotel etc.
    I'm hoping someone on here might have been involved in a committee that had organised one before. Any help greatly appreciated.

Yep. Just went through it. It is a lot of work. You need need 1-2 people driving it.
    Get all the promo work in.
    Get all the mini fundraising in.
    Get the buy in from the whole town.
    PM me on your number for a chat there if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ laurie88

how many members/supporters do you have in the club/area?

Advertisement