Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oscar Wilde

Options
  • 28-09-2017 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭

Operating from Rosslare now I see

Oscar_Wilde.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Isambard wrote: »
    Operating from Rosslare now I see

Oscar_Wilde.jpg

It has been for years...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

no it hasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭shanec1928

no it hasn't.
    yes it has...

no it hasn't.

Yes it has, it goes on loan to Dublin around Dec-Feb covering for heavy maintenance. Operating 8-10 years on Rosslare to France route.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

first time I ever saw it in Rosslare and I've travelled throught there multilple times. Sorry if I'm wrong.

• Advertisement

first time I ever saw it in Rosslare and I've travelled throught there multilple times. Sorry if I'm wrong.

It spends most of it's at sea, in the summer it's maybe there for 6 hours 3 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,469 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

when did they starting painting the ships blue? Is it policy to repaint blue during maint cycles now, or just on 2/5 for some particular reason?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

when did they starting painting the ships blue? Is it policy to repaint blue during maint cycles now, or just on 2/5 for some particular reason?

The Wilde and the Epsilon came that colour from the previous operator. Surprised the Wilde was never repainted green as it must have had heavy maintenance by now

I imagine the new one will be green

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

In her previous life:

8506311d.jpg

Advertisement