Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yellow Ferrari 275 GTB

• 22-09-2017 6:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

While driving down the M7 on Sat Sept 2nd, I saw a yellow Ferrari 275 GTB pulled over - heading towards Dublin just after the junction with the M8 before the toll. Looked abandoned there ( or the owner had hopped into the hedge :o )

Been to a good few classic shows and not seen it before. Is there one in Ireland ?
    If it was not a replica I'm not sure I'd leave it unattended on the Mway!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Hi all,

While driving down the M7 on Sat Sept 2nd, I saw a yellow Ferrari 275 GTB pulled over - heading towards Dublin just after the junction with the M8 before the toll. Looked abandoned there ( or the owner had hopped into the hedge :o )

Been to a good few classic shows and not seen it before. Is there one in Ireland ?
    If it was not a replica I'm not sure I'd leave it unattended on the Mway!

Possibly belongs to a well known business man who has a decent Ferrari collection. Not sure if I should mention his name here, but he has a well known politician in his family.

Very decent man by all accounts. He has something similar from the same period in dark blue and it's often on the road around Dublin 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,688 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I don't see why you couldn't mention him. Lochlann Quinn is a public figure and a well known Ferrari owner. Not sure if that car is his though, maybe someone could confirm?

Another well known Ferrari owning public figure is Johnny Ronan. I remember seeing him regularly at the building I worked in (that he owned) in the mid 90s (Treasury building). Could even have been a yellow Ferrari, my memory is not completely clear here

Advertisement