Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for assigned parking space in Wexford Town

Options
  • 21-08-2017 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm after taking a hot desk in Wexford town for a couple of months. I'm looking to try and get an assigned parking space around the town. If possible near the Bull Ring but further afield would be grand.

Does anyone one of any spaces for rent or have suggestions/contacts for some of the car parks around the town.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

There is a couple Ropewalk end of south main street and the old Tesco site on Wexford Quay. Both have x amount for reserved car parking spot. Both a few minutes walk from Bullring.

There is a car park right next to Bullring but I don't know if it has reserved parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

There's a car park close to Traynors on lower Johns Street that has assigned spaces. Be a 2 min walk at most.

Advertisement