Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good opticians in Wexford town?

Options
  • 21-08-2017 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Can someone recommend a good optician?
    I have no experience and will be a bit nervous and don't want to be charged through the nose.

I think I need glasses!

Thanks F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Coolejude

I can highly recommend Brendan Foley Opticians in Cornmarket. Professional, thorough and pleasant with latest equipment for testing. Tried the 'should have ...' option but it truly is a case of you get what you pay for! Eyes are precious 🀓

dense wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Can someone recommend a good optician?
    I have no experience and will be a bit nervous and don't want to be charged through the nose.

I think I need glasses!

Thanks F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭dense

Coolejude wrote: »
    I can highly recommend Brendan Foley Opticians in Cornmarket. Professional, thorough and pleasant with latest equipment for testing. Tried the 'should have ...' option but it truly is a case of you get what you pay for! Eyes are precious 🀓

Thanks. Someone else recommended them to me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Coolejude wrote: »
    I can highly recommend Brendan Foley Opticians in Cornmarket. Professional, thorough and pleasant with latest equipment for testing. Tried the 'should have ...' option but it truly is a case of you get what you pay for! Eyes are precious ��

Seconded.

Advertisement