Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UL Graduate Entry Medicine

• 11-08-2017 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

My name is James O'Connor and I am from Wexford. I was lucky enough to be offered a place in UL for the Graduate Entry Medicine Program. I'm looking to make a few connections as I don't know a single person who received a place in UL this year.

A bit of background about me. I studied my undergrad course (BSc Biotechnology) in DCU. I am 23 years old and I have lived in Wexford my whole life.

If anyone who accepted a place in UL this year wants to connect let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Beariski01

Hi James, there is a Facebook group set up for the incoming UL GEM 1st years that is great for connecting with future classmates and some of the upper years. If you do a quick search its called the University of Limerick- Medicine-(UL Med)- Class of 2021. 
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jamesoconnor24

Thanks very much Beariski01

Advertisement