Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wexford town electrician wanted for cert

Options
  • 31-07-2017 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

need cert for reconnection electricity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 igy

Hi i am looking for a qualified electrician to certify a house for reconnection to esb

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

igy wrote: »
    Hi i am looking for a qualified electrician to certify a house for reconnection to esb

You asked the same question the week before last with no response. Have you tried ringing local electricians? Its a fairly straight forward job for any registered electrician as long as there are no issues with the electrical installation in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,908 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

aido79 wrote:
    You asked the same question the week before last with no response. Have you tried ringing local electricians? Its a fairly straight forward job for any registered electrician as long as there are no issues with the electrical installation in the house.

I'm sure there a list of all RECI members on the RECI website too

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I'm sure there a list of all RECI members on the RECI website too

Yes there is. Here is the list for Wexford:

https://safeelectric.ie/find-an-electrician/

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Threads merged & moved to regional forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement