Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cost of interior designer these days

• 29-07-2017 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey, just wondering if anyone could give me a rough guide on what an interior designer costs these days. I understand this is a very broad question, I'm sure it depends heavily on what we're looking to do. Just looking for rough numbers. We're renovating a single story cottage and barn, will be approx. 2500sft when completed, 4 bedrooms. County Louth. TIA for any input.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Abbooo2000

EmmaL wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering if anyone could give me a rough guide on what an interior designer costs these days. I understand this is a very broad question, I'm sure it depends heavily on what we're looking to do. Just looking for rough numbers. We're renovating a single story cottage and barn, will be approx. 2500sft when completed, 4 bedrooms. County Louth. TIA for any input.

I was wondering the same thing. Did you get any answer or do you have any updates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭r0qi4162fux9kg

I’m looking to update my personal portfolio so am open to doing some free work.
    Currently work for a company doing highend apartment fit outs/ interiors.
    Hoping to go back out on my own in the not too distant future.

If either of you are interested in chatting more. Message me with your email address and I’ll forward you some of my work. We can go from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Abbooo2000

I’m looking to update my personal portfolio so am open to doing some free work.
    Currently work for a company doing highend apartment fit outs/ interiors.
    Hoping to go back out on my own in the not too distant future.

If either of you are interested in chatting more. Message me with your email address and I’ll forward you some of my work. We can go from there.

Thats great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭brio09

EmmaL wrote: »

i am curious what did you choose to go with? I'm in a similar situation where I'm trying to decide between interior designer's consultation vs project

Advertisement