Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Summerslam 2017 Thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Is anyone still hanging around haha

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That beach ball is a symbol of everything that's wrong with modern American wrestling fans.

I fcuking hate those kind of smarks with a passion. Well done Cesaro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭tinpib

ha ha, that was by far the biggest pop of the night. Cesaro running into the crowd to destroy a distracting beachball. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cesaro with the beach ball. Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Biggest pop of the night, Cesaro destroying the Beach Ball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Fair play cesaro going for the beach ball!

Fair play cesaro going for the beach ball!

The lad can move!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Delighted. Only a dick head would bring a beach ball to a wrestling show

ricero wrote: »
    Delighted. Only a dick head would bring a beach ball to a wrestling show

I was expecting Cole to tow the company line we're at the biggest party of the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Great match, thoroughly enjoyed it.

They really are going for the clean sweep of title changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Loved that.

They botched the fist bump again. These little things are important dammit!

Announcer realised he fcuked up announcing the wrestlers for the title match, took a long pause and then had to keep going :P

Still can't wipe the smile off my face after that entrance. That was mesmerising, Nakamura just has something special about him beyond his wrestling ability.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Still can't wipe the smile off my face after that entrance. That was mesmerising, Nakamura just has something special about him beyond his wrestling ability.

Buckets and buckets of charisma and the IT factor. But his call up have been majorly disappointing but that's more down to Smackdown writing than him.

Loughc wrote: »
    Buckets and buckets of charisma and the IT factor. But his call up have been majorly disappointing but that's more down to Smackdown writing than him.

I think he holds some responsibility for that too. He tends to not give his best on weekly TV matches, was doing the same thing in NXT.

Not too surprising with the tour of India coming up, but still bitterly disappointing.

Is there a 4am cut off point for this? or can they go on as long as they like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,151 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

**** India

Please dont move Nakamura to draw

tinpib wrote: »
    Is there a 4am cut off point for this? or can they go on as long as they like?

Go as long as they like. Lawler said on the preshow it'll be at least 4 hours.

Loughc wrote: »
    Go as long as they like. Lawler said on the preshow it'll be at least 4 hours.

Thanks. I'm cheering on Roman Reigns here :pac:, my last bet of the night 5.5 on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,150 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"The big daaawg!"

"It's Boss time!"

I don't know which Cole-ism annoys me more.

You're dead right Corey... "Reigns isn't hated"

*rolleyes*

J. Marston wrote: »
    "The big daaawg!"

"It's Boss time!"

I don't know which Cole-ism annoys me more.

"Oh My!" wins that battle hands down.

Smart booking already in this match. Keep Lesnar and Strauman away from each other and have Lesnar suplex him late in the match.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Smart booking already in this match. Keep Lesnar and Strauman away from each other and have Lesnar suplex him late in the match.

So much for that! :pac:

Lesnar did the X symbol there, is he legit hurt? Or is it the ould double cross switcheroo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,150 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Announce table weighs hundreds of pounds."

Feck sake, Corey :pac:.

Advertisement