Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Summerslam 2017 Thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,748 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ah **** off. Carmella cash in now please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Fantastic match by natayla and naomi. Fair play too them both

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I don't know the details. But there's no way you can disrespect someone in any military in the WWE even by mistake

Of course vince does massive shows for the troops, just curious was there anything to say Corbin knew he was a veteran before your man posted the pic

Like you I haven't looked at the full twitter argument so just assuming

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Damn, she's really crying! :eek: Grand match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Hococop wrote: »
    Of course vince does massive shows for the troops, just curious was there anything to say Corbin knew he was a veteran before your man posted the pic

Like you I haven't looked at the full twitter argument so just assuming

It's all been deleted since.

He's nothing special. Very much a lower card wrestler so no loss really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

P1ss break time! Great how the women's matches aren't that anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

It's all been deleted since.

He's nothing special. Very much a lower card wrestler so no loss really

Aye average, so-so look, okish worker, not really sure he is ever going to be a guy that will draw big money or have classic matches.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Only back from work/pub and thought the pre show was 12-1. Caught most of the womens match and it was the worst but was really hoping Carmella would cash in especially when they cant mentioning the whole the harts and Summerslam

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

A quick squash please. After the intro Enzo goes downhill fast with the crowd, and it's a hometown crowd which is sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Big Show with zero reaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

My god Enzo is annoying. Who finds this idiot entertaining?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

He'll have to turn on Enzo at some stage. I think he's really more annoyed with the taunting than Cass is. :pac:

He never wins. I know he is happy with that as he likes putting people over, but not sure if it does much for his opponent to beat him whatsoever sadly.

I agree he's really annoying, but watching him in that cage is a thousand times better than this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Crowd chanting boring..

I think the crowd were chanting "Boring, boring!" there for a moment.

I'm surprised they are still awake.

Not sure how Cass isn't the face here tbh.
    He has beaten Enzo numerous times who keeps ****ing with him and this tonight.Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

That was truly awful. Please get rid of Enzo, my god that idiot is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Cass could do with loosing the Create A Wrestler #12 Entrance Music

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭tinpib

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Crowd chanting boring..

Was boring TBF. Big Show's knees must be shot to bits, the way he lumbers along. He should prob stop soon and he may still be able to move in 20 years. I remember him in WCW back in the day when he was young, unreal how he moved in his early/mid 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

great #banter between Angle and Brian there.

FML......

The problem for Cass is that Strowman is a much better big guy.

I forgot this was a midnight start.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

tinpib wrote: »
    Was boring TBF. Big Show's knees must be shot to bits, the way he lumbers along. He should prob stop soon and he may still be able to move in 20 years. I remember him in WCW back in the day when he was young, unreal how he moved in his early/mid 20s.

I'd say one more match at mania and that's it, yeah even with the weight loss his knees are fairly bad,

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I forgot this was a midnight start.

Join the club :)

Rusev :(

Jaysus poor Rusev

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Poor rusev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,145 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What has Rusev done to piss off people backstage?

Advertisement