Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Phase 2 2017

Options
  • 18-07-2017 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys....so I have qualified for phase 2 but seems like there is a lot of people ranked above me in terms of scoring. I understand the first 550 automatically move through but just wondered what the chances are for the rest if us or is this the end of the road?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Nail Varnish Junkie

Smcs2017 wrote: »
    Hey guys....so I have qualified for phase 2 but seems like there is a lot of people ranked above me in terms of scoring. I understand the first 550 automatically move through but just wondered what the chances are for the rest if us or is this the end of the road?!

Hi. My friend applied in Jan '16 and was just outside of the first group brought forward for Stage 2 in March '16 however he got notified at the end of April '16 to attend the Assessment Centre for Stage 2 so don't lose hope! Lots of people don't get through/drop-out of Stage 2 for a number of different reasons. He started in Templemore in Feb '17. Hope that helps. :)

Advertisement