Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best driving school in Cork city?

• 12-07-2017 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Heyall,

I need to get some driving lessons before I sit my test. I took all my lessons in Kilkenny but as I will be moving to Cork at the end of july I was hoping to get at least 2 more driving lessons in Cork to get familiar with the place (I will change my test centre). For that, I need a GOOD driving instructor.

Anyone knows of a good one around Cork city? :D

Thanks a million.

Lygia.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

I went to John Riordan..thought he was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 honeybadger1

Andres school of motoring definitely worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Al Dwyer. Went to three in Cork he was by far the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

John Quinlan at Excel is very, very good. Teaches you driving skills as well as teaching you how to pass the test

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

John Quinlan at Excel is very, very good. Teaches you driving skills as well as teaching you how to pass the test

Myself and my other half both went to John and he is an excellent Instructor i would agree with the above. He teaches you all the skills you need, not just how to pass the test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Barca2014

+1 for Al Dwyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

John Riordan seconded. I passed on the strength of his lessons alone and almost no other practice.

I did the 12 EDT lessons with another instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AudreyKey

I passed my test with Steve from Alert School of Motoring. I recommend him. Excellent instructor. Very flexible with schedule, very patient, test oriented

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭gerogerigegege

Hi
    Looking for lessons as cheap as possible, best value. South Side of the city.
    any recommendations would be great.
    Thanks

Advertisement