Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aura Leisure Centre Tullamore - membership

Options
  • 05-07-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Yesterday, I decided to get a 3 months membership in Aura Leisure Center for €110. As I am only interested in the Gym facility, mainly weight lifting, I was very disappointed how small and crowded weights area is. I asked if I could get my money back and only get charged for that 1 session that i spent in there, but I was told that they don't give refunds. They also told me that I could give my membership to someone else, but they wont give any money back. I know, I should have paid for one day just to check it out, but it never crossed my mind how such big leisure centre can have such a small gym.

If anyone is interested in this membership, I could make a fair deal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Not interested in aura membership but just to let you know bridge house do a €35 monthly one that includes pool and gym...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Slav91

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Not interested in aura membership but just to let you know bridge house do a €35 monthly one that includes pool and gym...

I'm kinda stuck with Aura right now, unless someone will want this membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Slav91 wrote: »
    I'm kinda stuck with Aura right now, unless someone will want this membership.

Yea have heard that and more about Aura. If it's just weights and cardio and no need for pool, there's a few gyms around town that offer that. For the minute, I'd say your stuck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

is this a special or can you join anytime?

Afaik it's on all the time... Family member went in couple of weeks back and got this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Afaik it's on all the time... Family member went in couple of weeks back and got this...

€35 a month is very decent i take it its a direct debit

akelly02 wrote: »
    €35 a month is very decent i take it its a direct debit

Nope paper...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Dolan fitness is another option, https://www.facebook.com/dolanpersonalfitness/

Also The Strength & Conditioning Centre & Hot Yoga Studio - Tullamore
    http://www.thescc.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Anyone know much about davrins?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Anyone know much about davrins?

Daverns? Think they are big into crossfit side of things and mma. My boss is up there but I'm not sure what it's like regarding dropping in for an hour to lift a few weights or use a treadmill.
    They're called evolution mma or something like that. Should have a website

• Advertisement
Advertisement