Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey Tescos

Options
  • 18-06-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

What is the new building beside Tescos going to be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Talking to the someone today and they told me it's going to be an apple green service station with Burger King, Costa and subway.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

And at the old Tesco site ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

SCRUB wrote: »
    And at the old Tesco site ??

I assumed they the op was referring to the new site.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Thanks for responding. it was the new site I was enquiring about.I heard the old site so going to be Iceland and a big pet shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

bisset wrote: »
    Thanks for responding. it was the new site I was enquiring about.I heard the old site so going to be Iceland and a big pet shop.

Thanks , yea I meant the question as an appendage rather than clarification, badly as it would seem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

SCRUB wrote: »
    Thanks , yea I meant the question as an appendage rather than clarification, badly as it would seem.

Apple green and Burger King have both been advertising for staff for "new store in Gorey" so that would make sense. Iceland and maxi zoo have also been advertising

Advertisement