Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fota Wildlife Park

Options
  • 18-06-2017 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I haven't been to Fota I'd say in 6 or 7 years but was hoping to make a trip there maybe next Sat or the Sat after.

I'm hoping to bring the missus there but we'll be going from Limerick so it's a bit of a trek compared to coming from South Tipp.

Is it definitely worth the 1.75 hour trip from Limerick? Just don't want the long trip and then only be there for 2 hours. She's never been there before

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

You'll be there more than 2 hours.

Worth the trip, you're not coming from Bundoran FFS?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Yeah it's worth it in fairness. They've really improved the place over the last five years or so. After the wildlife park take a walk through the first grounds as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cheers lads. Looking forward to seeing the place again. Loved it as a young fella

well, did you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ya - Loved it

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    Ya - Loved it

good stuff.
    there's a lot of fanfare about their tigers having cubs.
    impressive animals.

Advertisement