Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lions vs Highlanders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

The Highlanders player probably called for that pass, because all kiwis are indecent fellows of nefarious intent.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,981 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Buer wrote: »
    Judging by my stream, the blobs in red are moving up and crashing into the blobs in blue very quicky and hard when the little white blob moves across the screen.

Is your knee 'cric free' this morning Buer?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Buer

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Is your knee 'cric free' this morning Buer?

Affirmative.

Took the officials quite a while to spot that ridiculous mistake from Banks. Nearly had to throw my breakfast at the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Peregrine wrote: »
    I think Henderson had a good start.

Made quite a few positive contributions. Bright start.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Mate, ya mate, mate is that a try, ill have a look buddy
    Aussie/Saffers conversation to a t

Think that's a try. Rhys Webb is playing really well. Tactically, it's Murray's jersey but Webb is having a strong tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I thought it looked like it was dropped myself, but by a hairs width.

Think that's a try. Rhys Webb is playing really well. Tactically, it's Murray's jersey but Webb is having a strong tour.

When the red blur was putting the white blur on the green stuff, he dropped it.

Anyone any info on what conversation was there? Stream on mute. Couldn't see it grounded or short?

Also, after Webb's break down the far side, who threw that shocker of a pass that killed the move?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,356 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Stander is playing really poorly. That was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

Anyone have a link to a stream they can pm me please?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I thought Seymour had scored. Not surprised Webb dropped it. He was on top of a pile of bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Fekitoa showed why he isn't in the AB squad butchering that try.

Hoping Ainley has a huge game.

6 on 2 overlap. Stander runs straight into contact.

Anyone any info on what conversation was there? Stream on mute. Couldn't see it grounded or short?

Also, after Webb's break down the far side, who threw that shocker of a pass that killed the move?

They were checking Seymour and Webb for a try. Seymour inconclusive and Webb dropped it.

Webb threw that shocker of a pass. A highlanders player was running back onside very late and he passed it in his direction, think he thought it was a Lions player running for the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Stander having a poor game, Henderson a good one. Still a lot of starting places to be decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Webb threw that pass. I think he was trying to buy a penalty by throwing it at a lazy runner but he missed him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Has CJ passed once yet?

• Advertisement

Webb threw that shocker of a pass. A highlanders player was running back onside very late and he passed it in his direction, think he thought it was a Lions player running for the line.

I withdraw my previous praise of Webb. Has had a bad few minutes.

Stander won't be anywhere near the test side after this. Pity Heaslip isnt fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

He's having an absolute mare :(

Thought he had a real chance at the test side.

Stop fishing.

Seymour should have had gaa lessons while he was over here

Payne is playing well. Probably not well enough to be considered in that position for the test squad though.

Stander unfortunate that he has conceded two penalties. Fairly poor clear outs over him.

Well done dillon hunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Excellent match so far. Serious pace to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Raisins

Stander destroying his test chances.

Advertisement