Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2017/2018 Injuries/suspension thread

Options
1585960616264»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think the Greek lad did well last week so Arsene will probably look to give him some game time.

I can see Wenger playing all of Mert, Mustafi, MavroPanos and Chambers some game time over the next 3 games, especially since they have 3 games in 6 days /4 in 10
    If i didn't also have Morgan I would probably ditch Mustafi but as it stands I'll probably be forced to start him in the DGW.
    What will he be rotating for? He doesn't need to give the Greek lad gametime, he is gone from there in a couple of weeks time. The fairytale ending is over, but he will surely want to win his last home game at the weekend, and his last ever game on the last day against Huddersfield. I can't see why he would mess around in between. He has no motivation to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

CSF wrote: »
    What will he be rotating for? He doesn't need to give the Greek lad gametime, he is gone from there in a couple of weeks time. The fairytale ending is over, but he will surely want to win his last home game at the weekend, and his last ever game on the last day against Huddersfield. I can't see why he would mess around in between. He has no motivation to do it.

I hope you're right as I'll be playing Mustafi....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I hope you're right as I'll be playing Mustafi....
    Myself also. After Koscielny’s injury I have no worries about him playing, just about how bad the Arsenal defence are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is Kompany fit for these matches?

Might bring in Laporte. Was gonna bring in Danilo but I see Walker is fit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Any word on Danny Rose? I'd bring in Bavies if I knew Rose still had a niggle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

This

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

From pochs press conference:

https://twitter.com/BenPearceSpurs/status/992355724511543296

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

With little to play for he might like to give a couple of prospects a run out since the first team hasn't cut it this season. Yes I know he's gone in the summer but the guy he is I'd say he's more likely to throw a couple of the fringe and youth players on rather than think of himself. He's had years of legacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Silva spotted in training btw. That's a relief

• Registered Users Posts: 22,437 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

And there goes another possible transfer in
    I guess I’ll be joining vertonghen again this season as is did last in his never ending quest for a goal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Simpson and Chilwell out of this weekend's game. Fuchs their only remaining recognised full back. Dragovic mentioned as possibly playing at the position.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-team-news-injuries-1534543

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

dsmythy wrote: »
    Simpson and Chilwell out of this weekend's game. Fuchs their only remaining recognised full back. Dragovic mentioned as possibly playing at the position.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-team-news-injuries-1534543

I have both!! Disaster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Sanchez didn't travel to Brighton.

Ben Dinnery retweet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

So is Chilwell definately out tonight then?

Will be hoping for Auba to cut loose again if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Puel confirms Chilwell out for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Islander13 wrote: »
    Puel confirms Chilwell out for the weekend

That's him kenedy and ddg out for me already !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Anfield express saying mane is a doubt for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

DDG, Smalling, Barnes, Christianson not starting for me so far. Monreal, Ramsey, Jesus, could be rotated.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Anfield express saying mane is a doubt for the weekend.

Please god let this be true!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement