Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tumosan lift problems

Options
  • 07-05-2017 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a 2003 tumosan 82-80DT never had any problems with the tractor until now . The lift was let up fully and now the lift arms will not go down just wondering has anyone came a cross the same problem or is there a common fault with them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

I think they are based on the fiat's if so there's a button on the right mudguard that needs to be pushed in

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Anthony776

lab man wrote: »
    I think they are based on the fiat's if so there's a button on the right mudguard that needs to be pushed in

They are based on the Fiat but there's no button on the Mudguard for the constant pump there's very little electronics on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Dunno den maybe ring a tum dealer ? Might be fastest for the time of year

lab man wrote: »
    Dunno den maybe ring a tum dealer ? Might be fastest for the time of year

Got it sorted the valve under the seat that controls the lift speed and lift lock had a valve stuck in took it out and got it freed out .... cheep fix for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Ard_MC

What do you think of the tumosan? In the market for a tractor, was goin 2nd hand but see the add in the journal this week for a new 1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

Anthony776 wrote: »
    Got it sorted the valve under the seat that controls the lift speed and lift lock had a valve stuck in took it out and got it freed out .... cheep fix for a change

Do you find them a good tractor

Ard_MC wrote: »
    What do you think of the tumosan? In the market for a tractor, was goin 2nd hand but see the add in the journal this week for a new 1.

To be fair to it ive never had an once of trouble with the tractor apart for the lift problem which turned out to be a thing of noting ... other than that tractor never misses a beat easy to use and easy to maintain all in all good machine for the money theres noting in that price range that would be as reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stendfor

Hi.. Do you think that the new one tumosan maxima 9115 is a good choice? For heavy duty
    Im geting a new one and i néed
    advise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

stendfor wrote: »
    Hi.. Do you think that the new one tumosan maxima 9115 is a good choice? For heavy duty
    Im geting a new one and i néed
    advise

What HP are they and what sort of work do you need it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stendfor

it 115 hp with 430 torque and weight without ballast 4650 kg , front ballast 600 kg and rear 200 kg with lifting capacity of 5000 kg
    i will buy it for labor , chisel with 9 tines , plow 4 soc 14 inch ex ex ex

• Advertisement
Advertisement