Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forming an Original Band (Kerry/Munster)

• 02-05-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a Kerry based musician, 26 years young and my primary instrument is guitar, electric and acoustic. I also play percussion and bass, but mostly for recording purposes.

Love to write songs, mostly the musical side of things but open to lyrical collaboration if needed and not afraid to do backing vocals. Would be great to find other creative musicians to work and play with.

Ideally, I'm looking to form a 4 or 5-piece band, drummer, bassist, keys, lead guitar and rhythm guitar/vocals.

I don't really have a specific genre in mind, but it will be rock based, hopefully pulling influences from all members of the band and then developing our own sound in time!

Let me know if this interests you and we can discuss!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 duckNcover

Hey, are you still looking for people to collab with??? I'm a singer primarily but can play rhythm acoustic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭thestonedrummer

What part of Kerry are you in and have you an age cut off point ( I'm a 52 year old drummer living in west Limerick) and I recently hooked up with a guitarist/vocalist and we're just up for creating music of our own, very much rock based !!
    Pm me when you get a chance, cheers !

Advertisement