Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GW34 Captain Poll

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Coutinho (CPL)
    No idea what to do this week.

I think you should be able to save a captain's choice. If I didn't want to use it this week, I'll have two next week! In fact, give each player 38 captain chips (one for each week), and it's up to the players to use whenever.

IMAGINE the possibilities. You have 11 DGW players and you captain ALL OF THEM :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,267 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Gibson (bou, SUN)
    Transferred Ibra in earlier this week, so just taken a hit and replaced him with Negredo and made him captain. Still have BB and TC chips, in two minds about playing one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,328 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Aguero (MUN)
    I went with Alli this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Gibson (bou, SUN)
    Negredo El Capitán

Bringing my strict Spanish strategy back into play.

Don't think any of my rivals will buy him let alone captain him so it's gamble to gain points, 1 goal between 2 games should get him 16 points minimum if no bps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,221 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Costa. Reckon Chelsea will have to respond! But it's last chance saloon Diego! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Mkhitaryan (bur, mci)
    gammygils wrote: »
    Costa. Reckon Chelsea will have to respond! But it's last chance saloon Diego! :D

I haven't had it in me to sell him. I figure he has to find some form soon and Chelsea's fixtures are great

• Registered Users Posts: 9,631 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

ScummyMan wrote:
    I think you should be able to save a captain's choice. If I didn't want to use it this week, I'll have two next week! In fact, give each player 38 captain chips (one for each week), and it's up to the players to use whenever.

ScummyMan wrote:
    IMAGINE the possibilities. You have 11 DGW players and you captain ALL OF THEM

I think someone had a little too much sugar before going to bed last night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Rashford (bur, mci)
    Voted Lukaku but I have it on King at the moment. Zaha only DGW, reluctant to go with Kane with the semi today so it's between Lukaku and King for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Gibson (bou, SUN)
    Put it on Alonso, not sure why though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Anyone thinking Rashford?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Valencia (bur, mci)
    I'm thinking Valencia. Just not confident he'll play both games. Surely he must given United's injury situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Zaha (liv, TOT)
    remoteboy wrote: »
    I'm thinking Valencia. Just not confident he'll play both games. Surely he must given United's injury situation.
    Darmian will play somewhere tomorrow
    So will Ashley young

Don't risk it

Zaha (liv, TOT)
    remoteboy wrote: »
    Darmian will play somewhere tomorrow
    So will Ashley young

Don't risk it

Zaha (liv, TOT)
    Put it on Alonso, not sure why though
    A defender with a sgw coming back from illness with a game to play before first ?
    You must have better options

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Gibson (bou, SUN)
    km79 wrote: »
    A defender with a sgw coming back from illness with a game to play before first ?

None of my dgw options really appeal to me, kane or Alli also don't massively appeal away to a tricky palace side. Lukaku perhaps, but he always lets me down. It's a bit of a meh week for captains choice

Zaha (liv, TOT)
    km79 wrote: »

None of my dgw options really appeal to me, kane or Alli also don't massively appeal away to a tricky palace side. Lukaku perhaps, but he always lets me down. It's a bit of a meh week for captains choice
    If you have zaha or benteke they are better options than him
    Even de Gea
    So is lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Zaha (liv, TOT)
    Benteke captain it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Zaha (liv, TOT)
    Deco99 wrote: »
    Have Negredo.... Have Benteke.....have Zaha....have Rashford..... Have Bailly...Sanchez, Hazard, Erikson.....I'm captaining Martial. If Rashford up top Martial on left, rashford rested Martial up top. So goes my thinking
    elefant wrote: »
    That's a crazy gamble to be taking on a lot of ifs imo.

Well, paid off in spades! Good on you.

Advertisement