Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To tattoo or not to tattoo?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

milehip wrote:
    Met someone with an ' only God can judge me ' tattoo, I instantly judged them to be an idiot.

Your tattoos can only ever be as deep as you are.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I'd love to get the views of the people in the tattoos and piercings form. To make an educated debate as oppose to most here saying they them.

My OH has around 14 including a sleeve. She loves them. I have 6, all hidden. Out and about you'd never know I'd have them, but topless, you would.

Do people hate them? Of course. It's their right.
    Do people hate peanut butter? Of course.

Do people who have tattoos like peanut butter? Of course.

Everyone likes things that others hate. Everyone's hates things that others like.

If it ain't harming anyone, then let it be. Opinions are just that. Opinions. Unfortunately, people sometimes use opinions to mock others,as oppose to accept differences.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Candie wrote: »
    I've a single tattoo where the sun doesn't shine
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24747720

• Registered Users Posts: 2 reysero

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Zombie alert!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD: A zombie thread has arisen from the dead......... I shall wave my magic hammer and close it before the zombies rampage across the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement