Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermoy Co. Cork

Options
  • 22-03-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi guys ,
    I'm heading to Cork for a couple of nights next month. Will be just myself and the kids. I have booked into the corbet court just outside fermoy town.
    I'm just wondering is the much to do around that area or surrounding areas for kids activities or would I be just better off to bring them into cork city ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Hi guys ,
    I'm heading to Cork for a couple of nights next month. Will be just myself and the kids. I have booked into the corbet court just outside fermoy town.
    I'm just wondering is the much to do around that area or surrounding areas for kids activities or would I be just better off to bring them into cork city ?

Tir na Si is pretty decent open farm
    http://tirnasi.com/

You could also head to Doneraile Park if the weather was nice (about a 30min drive)

Also about a half hour away is Mitchelstown Cave

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Penelope Petra

Doneraile Park is lovely and free. Leahys Open Farm near Midelton is fab. The Corbett Court is near Kilworth, there is a nice playground there for small kids, there are also woods in Kilworth with nice walks. If the weather is bad then cinema in Mahon Point, Monkey Maze in Glanmire and Leisureworld in Church field (all in Cork) are probably your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

If you're into mountain biking you're not far from Ballyhoura mountains

Advertisement