Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident Last Week

Options
  • 18-03-2017 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

There were several appeals last weekend about a fatal car accident in East Cork in which a man in his 40s was very sadly killed at Ballinwillin strand. I'm conscious that this was obviously a very sad event but it was unusual, in spite of all the appeals, there never was anything afterwards about what happened or if the poor man was local or not. Whatever the situation, may he rest in peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

I actually wondered the same thing. I agree that it is a very tragic event but unusual that there was no feedback whatsoever. R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Rhinohippo

I think it may have been a local person but whoever it was, Rest in Peace. I just think it's strange that in spite of all the public appeals, in newspapers and the internet, there was absolutely no reference to it afterwards

Advertisement