Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Korean Beauty Products - Ireland Stores

• 16-03-2017 5:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys and gals,

I have recently been researching Korean Beauty products and from reviewing them online I am obsessed with them. I cannot wait to try a few. My issue is when I select the products on Amazon, Ebay, etc they do not ship to Ireland. I'm having issues locating a store in Ireland that stock the products either.

Would anyone know of some shops around Ireland that would sell Korean Beauty Products or of a site that would ship them to Ireland at a reasonable price?

I would also love to hear about other products and learn more about Korean Skincare so if you have any stories please feel free to share them here. :)

~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆

Here are some of the products I was looking into as an example of items that won't ship to Ireland:

☆ Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask
    ☆ Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream
    ☆ Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser
    ☆ Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask
    ☆ The Saem Gold Snail O2 Bubble Mask

These are just to name a few of the products I've tried to purchase. All came with great reviews. I'd recommend reading up on these items if your interested in Korean Beauty products. They are all affordable and sound like they do what they are designed too.

~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆~~☆~☆~☆

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Tk Maxx sell some the one on galway has lots anyhow! Saw some of the
    Bubble masks last week! Didn't buy tho! Don't know what brands they have but if you have one close by wouldn't hurt to have a look! Other then that I'm no help!

Actually could you use parcel motel or the an post equivalent to ship them!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

was just going to comment TK Maxx as well - Stephen's green had loads a few months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Try yesstyle UK. Ship to parcel motel if they won't ship to Ireland ( can't remember offhand if they will ship here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

An Post have a delivery service where you get a unique UK address and the the post it to Ireland from there to you. Not to costly either!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 shannonapril16

I've also been looking everywhere fir k beauty that will ship to Ireland!
    yesstyle.com seems to ship to Ireland (free over 30 pounds but no idea how much otherwise) and has some k beauty products on it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mackes

Cult beauty.co.uk delivers to Ireland and has lots of Korean beauty brands

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I didn't look too closely but I noticed Boots in Galway had a small display of Korean beauty products the other day.
    I've seen the bubble mask and something snail related in TK Maxx Limerick too, around Christmas time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Smeared_makeup

I love korean and japanese cosmetics!

I recommend shopping at:
    beautynetkorea
    cosmetic-love
    wishtrend

all three of them are great sites (first two have free shipping) with loads of products

Klairs and Innisfree are my favourites

don't have time at the moment, but I can post some mini reviews of products I've tried later if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Phoenix91

Wow thanks. I never thought to swing by TK Maxx, never even occurred to me that they would have Korean beauty products in there. Thanks guys for the comments.
    I love korean and japanese cosmetics!

I recommend shopping at:
    beautynetkorea
    cosmetic-love
    wishtrend

all three of them are great sites (first two have free shipping) with loads of products

Klairs and Innisfree are my favourites

don't have time at the moment, but I can post some mini reviews of products I've tried later if you're interested!

Thank you also for the sites. I would absolutely love to hear any reviews you have of products you've tried ^^

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Inisfree deliver to Ireland. I've ordered stuff direct from their website. Obviously you need to order in bulk to make it cost effective but their products are reasonably priced that it's worth the cost of the postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭cinnamony

OP Annie's way is not korean I believe its Tawainese or Chinese. I would not recommend buying most products from Yesstyle.com as they are extremely overpriced especially for k beauty (I find them okay for Japanese and others though albeit still overpriced)
    I didnt know we were allowed to post the names of sellers oops :D

Online stores:
    Ibuybeauti.com
    Testerkorea.com
    Roseroseshop.com
    Jolse

Ebay:
    Cosmetic-Love
    Bringbringshop
    Alphabeautyuk
    Beautynetkorea
    F2plus1
    Iamloveshop
    Rubyruby76

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Fizzy Duck

Hiya, just wondering if when you buy innisfree products from their official website, do you have to pay duty charges and tax when you receive them? If so, is it too expensive? Also, how does the postage work?

Daisy78 wrote: »
    Inisfree deliver to Ireland. I've ordered stuff direct from their website. Obviously you need to order in bulk to make it cost effective but their products are reasonably priced that it's worth the cost of the postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 epeeist

Long-time lurker, first-time poster reviving this thread for a wee heads-up.

I've started selling Tonymoly masks over at Dublin Beauty Emporium and will be getting Banila and CosRX back in stock towards the end of the summer. We're just online for the time being at DublinBeautyEmporium.com . Would appreciate any feedback or product recommendations!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Fizzy Duck wrote: »
    Hiya, just wondering if when you buy innisfree products from their official website, do you have to pay duty charges and tax when you receive them? If so, is it too expensive? Also, how does the postage work?

Sorry just saw this now. No I didn't have to pay any taxes/duty. Postage is added on top of the price when you make the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Phoenix91

I've also been looking everywhere fir k beauty that will ship to Ireland!
    yesstyle.com seems to ship to Ireland (free over 30 pounds but no idea how much otherwise) and has some k beauty products on it :)
    cinnamony wrote: »
    OP Annie's way is not korean I believe its Tawainese or Chinese. I would not recommend buying most products from Yesstyle.com as they are extremely overpriced especially for k beauty (I find them okay for Japanese and others though albeit still overpriced)
    I didnt know we were allowed to post the names of sellers oops :D

Online stores:
    Ibuybeauti.com
    Testerkorea.com
    Roseroseshop.com
    Jolse

Ebay:
    Cosmetic-Love
    Bringbringshop
    Alphabeautyuk
    Beautynetkorea
    F2plus1
    Iamloveshop
    Rubyruby76

mackes wrote: »
    Cult beauty.co.uk delivers to Ireland and has lots of Korean beauty brands

Thank you so much for the links ^^ I've checking out Roseroseshop.com now and so far so good. Much obliged you guys <3

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mle4

www.incandeskin.ie is an Irish site that sells Korean skincare products.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mle4

Advertisement