Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unlimited Photobook

Options
  • 14-03-2017 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

I'm looking for somewhere online to make a photobook that has unlimited, or at least a very large maximum limit on, pages.

Blurb.com is the only one I could find but it just keeps crashing for me.

Does anyone know of anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Check out delpages.ie for vouchers for books. Ive used a few from there and never had an issue....cant think who off hand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭Homer

Photobox do up to 120 pages which should be more than enough? Any more than that and you will probably have binding issues.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

I've produced a couple of books with Blurb. One was 220 pages of very high quality paper so it's quite a tome and I was delighted with the quality of the finished product and four years on its pristine. Not sure if you were using the downloaded blurb software but it worked very well for me with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

I second Myksyk, I have a couple of books from Blurb and cant fault them. Ensure you look for the promotional codes.

Advertisement