Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TEFLs and Teacher Agencies - Advice/Mentor needed

Options
  • 11-03-2017 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there,

Trying to navigate the world of teaching English abroad. Anyone here who has been through it that would be willing to privately offer advice/mentorship/quick chat?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

What have you done so far? Where are you looking to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 astonkarl

Hi,

I have recently returned to Ireland after almost 15 years in China. During my time there I did some teaching and some management of ESL schools. I'm currently recruiting for the company I worked for in China (been with the same company for just under 8 years).

I can't post links here yet but if you are interested in finding out more PM me, I can give you some useful pointers even if you don't end up going with us.

Cheers
    Karl

Advertisement