Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Irish dance for adults

Registered Users Posts: 1 ckelly_

Hi,

I am 23 and had previously danced for around 8 years and had taken part in competitions, previously winning Ulster championships for 6hand. I haven't danced in around 10 years and would love to pick It up again. Currently live in D7 and work in city centre so if anyone knows of any evening classes around these areas that would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• ckelly_ wrote: »
    Hi,

I am 23 and had previously danced for around 8 years and had taken part in competitions, previously winning Ulster championships for 6hand. I haven't danced in around 10 years and would love to pick It up again. Currently live in D7 and work in city centre so if anyone knows of any evening classes around these areas that would be great. Thanks.

Hi

I went back irish dancing 2.5 years ago after dancing for 10 years previously.

I'm with holly and kavanagh in santry. The advanced fitness centre .

Classes Mondays and Thursdays @ 8pm -9pm

Unbelievable teachers . Some of us complete in adult grades competitions. Some go for fitness .

Definitely recommend them. They are an commission

• It's a sport now?

Advertisement