Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Final Fantasy Tattoo

Options
  • 06-03-2017 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hello i am in the process of getting a final fantasy 7 themed sleeve tattoo.
    So far I have cloud zack and sephiroth on my upper arm. However on my lower arm i want to get monsters incorporated into it.

I am hoping someone might have some drawings or know where i can get some high definition artwork for the monsters in the game as i think it would look silly if i want with the artwork directly from the game :P when the upper arm is based on the artwork from advent children.

I was thinking of getting bahamut as one part so if anyone has any good black and white drawings they could share or knows where i can get some good artwork and ideas please help. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

The single like from sephiroth dude :D
    Not gonna check the net for your art but maybe you could use some art from the new games? I haven't played the newest FF but i would be surprised if they didn't have a version of Bahamut, Leviathan, Behemoth and so forth. I sure there is some pre-development art for the game with monsters like this. Also you could check out deviant art or some other website that does fan art

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

Perfect thanks ill look up deviant art website. Didnt know of it till today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The single like from sephiroth dude :D

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mutant wrote: »
    Perfect thanks ill look up deviant art website. Didnt know of it till today.

You're gonna be lost scrolling through endless amazing art that gets little to no recognition outside it's own little community.
    Some of the stuff on their is legitamately amazing.

Advertisement