Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Air hose imperial brass fittings

• 05-03-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

Anyone know where In Ireland can I get imperial brass fittings for air hoses on a vintage Volvo truck ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ TrailerBob

Whereabouts in the country are you? Several decent agri engineering suppliers would keep them in stock. E.g. Ted Johnsons in Naas, or J&J services Tullow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Whereabouts in the country are you? Several decent agri engineering suppliers would keep them in stock. E.g. Ted Johnsons in Naas, or J&J services Tullow.

Cheers thank you I'm down in cork must try Massey ferguson in cork I was told they mite be worth a shot ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,149 ✭✭✭ bonzodog2

These guys are big on hoses, mostly for fluids I think, but worth an ask. They seem to have a Cork agent.
    http://www.pirtek.ie/contact-us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ TrailerBob

Billyw75 wrote: »
    Cheers thank you I'm down in cork must try Massey ferguson in cork I was told they mite be worth a shot ðŸ‘

With giving Atkins farm machinery a try.. not sure of other engineering type suppliers down there, but they would order parts from Genfitt and the like who supply those fittings

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

TrailerBob wrote: »
    With giving Atkins farm machinery a try.. not sure of other engineering type suppliers down there, but they would order parts from Genfitt and the like who supply those fittings

Cheers and thanks for the info

• Advertisement
Advertisement