Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Midleton

Options
  • 16-02-2017 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm on the hunt for a room in Midleton from March. Things seem quiet on Daft and from talking to a Cork lad over the weekend, it seems landlords are "reluctant" to advertise on Daft for fear of the tax man.

I don't know how true that is, but does anyone know any other ways to get in contact with people who might be looking to let out rooms?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seaniedakid

eeguy wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm on the hunt for a room in Midleton from March. Things seem quiet on Daft and from talking to a Cork lad over the weekend, it seems landlords are "reluctant" to advertise on Daft for fear of the tax man.

I don't know how true that is, but does anyone know any other ways to get in contact with people who might be looking to let out rooms?

Hey Eeguy,

Get onto Colberts estate agents, they do a lot of rentals around midleton

• Registered Users Posts: 85,394 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any short term letting, rooms down that way?

Advertisement