Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free: Juwel Rio 125 aquarium (leaking!)

Options
  • 12-02-2017 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭

I have a 13yr old Juwel Rio 125 aquarium, in black, that recently developed a leak. I have a replacement aquarium in place and this old one is taking up space. Rather then see it go to landfill/recycling, I'd rather see it re-used if possible.

It is otherwise structurally sound so could either be used for a purpose that doesn't require water, or if you were so inclined you could replace the sealant with a suitable product and use it as an aquarium again.

If anyone is interested I am in Dublin 16.

It does not contain the filter unit as I swapped that into the replacement aquarium. If you want it I'll throw in the (working) T8 light unit this aquarium originally came with (with old bulbs fitted, haven't used them in over a year so not sure if they still work) as I swapped that out for a T5 unit some time ago. The two "panels" that form the remainder of the lid are not included.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Baraboo

I would be interested. Pm me if still available. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Aquarium now gone, best of luck with it Baraboo.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Baraboo

doozerie wrote: »
    Aquarium now gone, best of luck with it Baraboo.

Thanks Doozerie. Once a beautiful tank. Should be fun playing with it to get it back into a useful condition.

Advertisement