Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what to buy,, what to buy

Options
  • 31-01-2017 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

currently have a 7 yr old auris looking to upgrade. I feel now is the best time to trade it in, my budget will be 13k plus my auris.

I'm looking for something reliable, im thinking 141, that comfortably fits golf clubs in the boot so with that in mind what I am currently considering are as follows

1. Sportage
    2. I35
    3. Civic

I'm just wondering what peoples thoughts are, I am open to other ideas also

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

seamie78 wrote: »
    currently have a 7 yr old auris looking to upgrade. I feel now is the best time to trade it in, my budget will be 13k plus my auris.

I'm looking for something reliable, im thinking 141, that comfortably fits golf clubs in the boot so with that in mind what I am currently considering are as follows

1. Sportage
    2. I35
    3. Civic

I'm just wondering what peoples thoughts are, I am open to other ideas also

Thanks in advance

I could get my clubs into a Sportage but not the trolley too without taking one of the wheels off, bit tight...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Crossover and SUV types don't always have more internal space, including boot, than a large saloon or hatchback, despite looking much bigger. If you want boot space, Skoda Superb is hard to beat. I recommended one to a friend before Christmas. Even though I don't like them, they are good cars and spacious.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I know people rave about the skodas but for some reason they just don't appeal to me

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

How could you say such a thing!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Honda CRV has buckets of space and good seating position too, that's what I went with in the end (import and sold car privately)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

lovely car a little outside the budget id say tho

Advertisement