Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Noob

• 30-01-2017 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys,
    I am extremely interested in starting Airsoft asap!!
    I live in Maynooth, Kildare, and was wondering basically what you all would recommend i can do to get in to this awesome sport?
    I am looking for info on the sort of gun i should get. I was leaning towards being a sniper but have been put off by reading other forums as they say that "stock" rifles are no good really and as a noob i should try AEG first.
    Also where is the best place for me to go to play?
    is there anybody in my local area that also plays? If so please get in touch as i am desperate to start playing!!!
    Thank you for reading my thread and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Jamie
    aka Fingersnthumbs
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If your based in Kildare Redhills is the closest site to you ,
    Great site and we'll run ,I wouldn't go with a sniper definitely get a aeg and several magazines ,
    Top of your list should be quality eye protection and hiking or combat boots ,
    The M4 is probably the most popular type gun around and gives plenty of options to upgrade every part to make it your own ,
    I'd recommend going to a site and playing using a rental gun for the first two times and ask players about what they use and ask to hold and shoulder any aegs you can to get a feel of what you want,
    At the site listen to the marshals and experienced players and have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fingersnthumbs

Solid advice, thanks man. Appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Solid advice, thanks man. Appreciate it :)

Welcome to the game ,

Redhills can be found on Facebook if you want to book in

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aaronlynch01

< mod snip: if you have an item for sale please start a thread in the adverts section. Please read the rules before you post your add. Thanks. >

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fingersnthumbs

Booked in for my first session at Inferno CQB Talaght on wednesday day night!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 SH3R1D4N7

BSnip Do not post items for sale/trade in this forum.Use the adverts section

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭patrickcost

Booked in for my first session at Inferno CQB Talaght on wednesday day night!!

Sorry for starting an old thread again but howd you like it and are you still playing ahaha :D

Advertisement