Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish rail parking - Sallins

• 30-01-2017 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Ever since sallins has been introduced into the green zone I've been finding it very hard to find parking in sallins train station. From about 10am all the spaces seem to be gone & it's quite frustrating when I'm getting a later train as I'm commuting every day. Does anyone know if Irish rail intend to extend this? Or where else can I park in sallins without been clamped?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Both sides full?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Both sides full?

Yes :( It's at the stage people are just leaving cars anywhere.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Zone change and tunnel seem to be working, then. Who'd have thought some carrot would work when we're mostly lectured on stick methods eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

Are all the spots in the waterways full as well? That's the car park across the road on the Naas side of the tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Parking in the waterways now. its also v busy but more chances of getting a space. Thank god!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 igrecu

Old topic but someone might respond...
    Do you guys know if NCPS covers the parking spots in the Waterways parking up to Waterways Medical centre? There were loads of parking spots there but the signage wasn't like the one at the entrance in the Waterways (also missing the location code).
    The ones here: google. com/maps/@53.2467285,-6.6609452,3a,75y,214.99h,83.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDOLNH27QYo2sRJpBwTs1fw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

igrecu wrote: »
    Old topic but someone might respond...
    Do you guys know if NCPS covers the parking spots in the Waterways parking up to Waterways Medical centre? There were loads of parking spots there but the signage wasn't like the one at the entrance in the Waterways (also missing the location code).
    The ones here: google. com/maps/@53.2467285,-6.6609452,3a,75y,214.99h,83.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDOLNH27QYo2sRJpBwTs1fw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

looks like resident parking to me. You will either get clamped or vandalized . Or both.

Advertisement